Summary of Terms and Conditions of Hire
- is responsible for ensuring that the maximum capacity of the hall is not exceeded. This is 100 guests standing and 80 with tables and chairs
- must be at least 21 years old and must be present throughout the hire period.
- must be aware of fire exits and fire safety equipment.
- shall ensure that, at the end of the hire period, any chairs, tables, cookers, crockery etc that have been used are cleaned and returned to the correct place in the hall.
- must leave the hall as they found it and ensure floors are swept and cleaned.
- shall ensure that all instructions issued as part of booking for collection, return and security of keys are adhered to. Also, the key must be returned to the keyholder immediately at the end of the hiring period, with no exceptions.
- must report any damage to the hall or any of its equipment, or any breakages to the keyholder. The hirer may be charged for any damage or breakages.
The sale of alcohol is not permitted except for Committee led events or a pre-arranged Committee run bar for a private event.
The hall is strictly a NO SMOKING area